Exactly, gold should Drawn out, draw it out.
1640. Sir Lawrence Washington, knight, owner of Stonehenge, fished around Bear’s Stone (named after Washington’s hound dog). Bear’s Stone profile portrait a local 17th century attraction. (G-Diary) The Wiltshire Archaeological and Natural History Magazine, Volumes 15-16
1652. Reverend Lawrence Washington, heir of Stonehenge, commissions Doctor Garry Denke to dig below Bear’s Stone, reveals lion, calf (ox), face as a man, flying eagle, bear (dog), leopard, and hidden relics. Bear’s Stone (96) renamed Hele ‘to conceal, cover, hide’. (G-Diary)
1653-6. Doctor Garry Denke auger cored below Hele Stone 'The stone which the builders rejected’ on various occasions. Gold, silver, brass, iron, wood, bone, concrete discovered at 1-1/3 'yardsticks’ (under flying eagle). Elizabeth Washington, heir of Stonehenge. Denke, G, 1699, G-Diary (German to English by Erodelphian Literary Society of Sigma Chi Fraternity). GDG, 1-666
1757. Benjamin Franklin observes Bear’s Stone (96) lion, calf (ox), face as a man, flying eagle, bear (dog), leopard, and Hele Stone 'hidden’ relics below them. (Diary)
1886. Kaiser Wilhelm Society founder 33° mason Friedrich Wilhelm Denke confirmed with his auger drilled core samples (under bear, leopard and calf) Gold, silver, brass, iron, wood, bone and concrete 4 feet (1.2 meter) beneath Stonehenge Hele Stone base. (FW-Diary)
Emilia Laude Denke - Kaiser Wilhelm Society 1886 - cum Laude
Tabernacle (Mishkan) below Stonehenge Heel Stonehttps://tabernacle-heelstone.blogspot.com