[14 / 3 / 12]
45KiB, 640x350, star-trek-aliens1.jpg
View Same Google iqdb SauceNAO Trace

EXTREME OCD

No.32654091 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
X I really need some help. I have been having extreme OCD lately. It's so bad that I constantly think about the smallest and most insignificant things. I have intrusive thoughts constantly and I feel like if I don't think the right thing when I'm doing something I have to do it over. For example, if I throw something in the trash and a bad thought pops into my head, I feel like I need to dig whatever it was out of the trash and keep repeating until I have the correct thoughts. It sounds so stupid I know, and my mom has caught me digging in the trash wondering what the hell I'm doing. I try to ignore it, but the more I sit the more it nags at me and I feel like something really bad will happen if I don't repeat whatever I just did with a good thought. The only reason I'm posting this here is because I believe in law of attraction and I'm afraid these bad thoughts will manifest if I don't redo whatever I just did. What can I do? It's gotten to the point where I've stopped throwing things away because I can't get it right. Please help.